HP Printers provides versatile and high-quality printers. These printers are perfect for creating high-quality documents, family photos, study notes, etc. Through the hp printer, one can easily print, copy and scan a high-quality document. Go to 123.hp.com/setup and learn the steps to download, install and setup hp printer software on any device.
Install HP Printer Driver Using CD/DVD via 123.hp.com/setup
The users can also use hp CD/DVD for installing the hp printer driver. Here are the steps for the same:
1. Unbox and remove all wrapping materials from the CD/DVD.
2. Insert the CD/DVD into its respective slot of the CD ROM.
3. Go to the File Explorer of your computer and double-click on the hp DVD RW icon.
4. Locate the hp Setup driver file according to the configuration of your computer, and then double-click on it to install it on the computer.
5. Click on the Run button and follow on-screen instructions to complete the installation process correctly.
How to install HP wireless printer windows computer?
Below steps will help you to setup hp wireless printer with the support of all 123.hp.com/setup official hp printers’ driver site.
1. Install cartridges on your printer and turn it ON.
2. Make sure you have a WPS button on your WIFI router & your printer and computer attached within exactly the same network.
3. On your own computer go to open and browser www.123.hp.com/setup, and search your printer version and then download the latest and updated drivers for HP Printer.
4. Click on the downloaded file and then follow the guidelines, it’ll automatically detect the printer and then install the most current and updated drivers to get it.
5. If it’s not installed automatically then you definitely need to perform it by hand go to settings on your printer choose radio option and within 2 minutes press the WPS button on your WIFI router and then it will relate solely to the system.
6. Once your printer is installed, evaluate that by giving print from your computer.
123 HP Printer Setup for MAC
Set up an HP printer for the Mac device with the help of following guidelines:
1. Initially, turn on your Mac device and the printer.
2. After that, download the printer driver compatible and supportable with your Mac version.
3. You can get the printer driver either from the installation CD or 123.hp.com/setup page.
4. Now, download the driver and initiate the installation program.
5. Carry on with the wizard instructions to end the setup program.